Open as PDF
- 3 -
Violating following instructions can cause slight wound or damage the appliance.
Do not use the printer when it is out of order. This
can cause a fire or an electrocution.
• Switch off and unplug the printer before calling your dealer.
Do not let water or other foreign objects in the
• If this happened, switch off and unplug the printer before
calling your dealer.
Use only approved accessories and do not try to
disassemble, repair or remodel it for yourself.
• Call your dealer when you need these services.
• Do not touch the blade of auto cutter.
Install the printer on the stable surface.
• If the printer falls down, it can be broken and you can hurt
Keep the desiccant out of children’s reach.
• If not, they may eat it.
If you observe a strange smoke, odor or noise from
the printer, unplug it before taking following
• Switch off the printer and unplug the set from the mains.
• After the disappearance of the smoke, call your dealer to