Open as PDF
Using a TCP/IP Network
● If you want to erase a registered key pair:
Select the key pair to erase ➞ press [Erase].
The key pair with (default) displayed to the left of it is set as the default key pair.
If SSL is set to 'On' for any of the following items, that key pair cannot be erased.
The key pair can be erased when all of the settings are set to 'Off'.
- [Remote UI] (See the Remote UI Guide.)
- [Use HTTP] in [MEAP Settings] (See the MEAP SMS Administrator Guide.)
- [IPP Print Settings] (See step 8 of "TCP/IP Settings," on p. 3-3.)
- <SMTP Receipt> in [E-Mail/I-Fax] (See step 2 of "E-Mail/I-Fax Settings," on p.
- [Receive Restriction for Each Function] in [Device Information Delivery Settings]
(See the Reference Guide.)
● If you want to set the default key pair:
Select the key pair to set as the default key pair ➞ press [Default Key Settings].