Open as PDF
Alarms and Events
Multi-Media unit back to the state that it was in, before the two “applies”. For an
illustration of these buttons in the Maintenance window, see figure 62 on p.6–13.
!87 To set an alarm on the events tab
1. Continue or start a maintenance session. To start a session, see 6.7.1:
2. Click the Events tab. Select a sub-tab, as needed. The sub-tabs on the Events
tab list Session events, System events, and so on—each with its own Log
check box and Alarm check box.
3. Add a checkmark to the Alarm check box next to the event that you want to set
as an alarm.
4. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for other events, as needed.
5. Click Apply. From now on, should these events occur, an alarm is triggered in
6. You have the option of ending the maintenance session.
When a Multi-Media unit has been setup to call back an alarm station, and you happen
to be running an alarm session at the alarm station, an event at the site triggers a call
and an alarm.
Fig. 62. Using maintenance to set events to report an alarm.