Open as PDF
Alarms and Events
!90 To display the alarm log
1. Using View, click the Log action tab. The buttons on the View toolbar may change.
2. Leave or select another “earliest date and time” in the Show Alarms from
boxes. See figure 65.
3. Leave or select another “latest date and time” in the Show Alarms up to boxes.
4. Click Display Alarm Log or
. The alarm log appears in the session
!91 To input different times and dates
Click on the part of the time or date that you want to change. Then:
• press the cursor keys, → ←, move the cursor to another field, and the ↑ ↓ keys
increase/decrease a value.
- or -
• type a value, as needed.
You can display a calendar utility by clicking the arrow next to the date box.
!92 To set the date using the calendar utility
1. Click the arrow next to the date box.
2. Click a date in the calendar. To go to another month, click the arrow keys next
to the month/year heading in the utility.
You cannot go beyond the limits of the log
Attempting to input or select dates or times beyond the limits of the log sets the input to
!93 To find out about the earliest/latest alarm in the log
in the toolbar.