Open as PDF
Choosing the right print media
Lexmark E320/E322 Printer
Selecting the right paper or other media reduces printing problems. For best print quality, try a
sample of the paper or other media you are considering before buying large quantities.
• Use 20 lb (75 g/m
) xerographic paper.
• Use transparencies designed for laser printers. We recommend Lexmark laser printer
transparencies: for letter size transparencies, part number 70X7240; for A4 size
transparencies, part number 12A5010.
• Use envelopes made from 24 lb (90 g/m
) bond paper. To reduce paper jams, do not
use envelopes that:
– Have excessive curl
– Are stuck together
– Are damaged in any way
– Contain windows, holes, perforations, cutouts, or embossing
– Use metal clasps, string ties, or metal folding bars
– Have postage stamps attached
– Have any exposed adhesive when the flap is in the sealed position
• Do not use labels that have exposed adhesive on the sheets.
• Do not print a large number of labels continuously.
• Use card stock with a maximum weight of 163 g/m
and a minimum size of
76.2 x 127 mm (3 x 5 in.).