Open as PDF
NETGEAR genie Advanced Home
N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router WNDR3700v4
QoS for a MAC Address
To create a QoS policy for traffic from a specific MAC address:
1. Select Advanced > Setup > QoS Setup, and click the Setup QoS Rule button.
QoS Setup screen displays.
2. Click Add Priority Rule.
3. From the Priority Category list, select MAC Address to display the following screen:
4. If the device to be prioritized appears in the MAC Device List, select its radio button. The
information from the MAC Device List populates the policy name, MAC Address, and Device
Name fields. If the device does not appear in the MAC Device List, click Refresh. If it still
does not appear, fill in these fields manually.
5. From the Priority list, select the priority for Internet access for this device’
s traffic reelative to
other applications and traffic. The options are Low, Normal, High, and Highest.
6. Click Apply to save this rule to the QoS Policy list and return to the QoS Setup screen.
7. In the QoS Setup screen, select the T
urn Internet Access QoS On check box.
8. Click Apply.
Edit or Delete an Existing QoS Policy
To edit or delete a QoS policy:
1. Select Advanced > QoS Setup.
2. Select the radio button next to the QoS policy that you want to edit or delete, and do one of
• Click Delete to remove the QoS policy
• Click Edit to edit the QoS policy
. Follow the instructions in the preceding sections to
change the policy settings.
3. Click Apply in the QoS Setup screen.