Open as PDF
N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router WNDR3700v4
3. Click Add to add a service. The Block Services Setup screen displays:
4. From the Service Type list, select the application or service to allow or block. The list already
displays several common services, but you are not limited to these choices. To add any
additional services or applications that do not already appear, select User Defined.
5. If you know that the application uses either
TCP or UDP, select the appropriate protocol. If
you are not sure, select Both.
6. Enter the starting and ending port numbers. If the application uses a single port number
enter that number in both fields.
7. Select the radio button for the IP address configuration you want to block, and enter the IP
You can block the specified service for a single computer, a range of computers
with consecutive IP addresses, or all computers on your network.
8. Click Add to enable your Block Services Setup selections.