Open as PDF
This chapter explains common printing tasks.
This chapter includes:
• Printing a document • Canceling a print job
PRINTING A DOCUMENT
Your machine allows you to print from various Windows, Macintosh, or
Linux applications. The exact steps for printing a document may vary
depending on the application you use.
For details about printing, see the Software secion.
CANCELING A PRINT JOB
If the print job is waiting in a print queue or print spooler, such as the printer
group in Windows, delete the job as follows:
1. Click the Windows Start menu.
2. For Windows 2000, select Settings and then Printers.
For Windows XP/2003, select Printers and Faxes.
For Windows Vista, select Control Panel > Hardware and Sound >
3. Double-click the Samsung CLP-310 Series icon.
4. From the Document menu, select Cancel.
You can also cancel the current job by pressing Stop on the control
You can also access this window by simply double-clicking the printer
icon at the bottom right corner of the Windows desktop.