Open as PDF
• When installing, removing or moving the monitor, ensure that this is carried out by at least 6 people.
• Be sure to use a wall-mount bracket designed or designated for mounting the monitor.
• This monitor is designed to be installed on a concrete wall or pillar. Reinforced work might be necessary for some materials
such as plaster / thin plastic board / wood before starting installation.
This monitor and bracket must be installed on a wall which can endure at least 4 times or more the weight of the monitor.
Install by the most suitable method for the material and the structure.
• To attach a VESA-compliant mounting bracket, use M6 screws that are 5/16 inch (8 mm) to 3/8 inch (10 mm) longer than the
thickness of the mounting bracket.
• When moving the monitor, be sure to hold it with the handles, the unit bottom and the side of unit. Do not hold the LCD panel
or corners. This may cause product damage, failure, or injury.
• After mounting, please carefully ensure the monitor is secure, and not able to come loose from the wall or mount.
• Do not use any screw holes other than VESA holes for installation.
Removing the temporary stand used in the package for transportation
• The temporary stand used in the package for transportation is only for use with this monitor. Do not use it for any other
1. Spread a soft thick cloth (such as a blanket) on a stable level surface on which the entire monitor can be placed, and
place the monitor on it with the screen facing down.
2. Remove the stand xing screws and then remove the stand.
3. Attach the cover (supplied) onto the back of the monitor.
Secure using 2 cover screws (M4 with washers) (supplied).
(M4 with washers)
(M4 with washers)
(For SHARP dealers and service engineers)