Open as PDF
Set the paper guides to the paper width. Insert the paper (print
face down) all the way into the multi-bypass tray.
Press the tray select ( ) key to select the multi-bypass tray.
• Paper must be fed narrow side into the feed slot.
Special papers such as transparency film, labels, and envelopes
must be fed one sheet at a time through the multi-bypass tray.
• When copying onto transparency film, remove each copy
promptly. Do not let copies stack up.
Note for loading envelopes
• Envelopes must be fed narrow side into the feed slot at a time.
• Do not use non-standard envelopes, and envelopes that have metal clasps, plastic snappers,
string closures, windows, linings, self-adhesive, patches or synthetic materials. Do not use
envelopes that are filled with air or envelopes that have labels or stamps attached.
• Envelopes of which the surface is not flat because of embossing may cause the
copies/prints to become smudged.
• Under high humidity and temperature conditions the glue flaps on some envelopes
may become sticky and be sealed closed when copied/printed.
• Use only envelopes which are flat and crisply folded. Curled or poorly formed
envelopes may be poorly printed or may cause misfeeds.
• Be sure to select either Com10, DL, C5 or Monarch on the paper size setting of the
printer driver. (For detailed information on printer driver, refer to the online manual.)
• It is recommended that you perform a test print before performing the actual copied/