Open as PDF
© Copyright 2006 Ferris Industries. All Rights Reserved.
Before beginning any service work turn off the
PTO, set the parking brake, turn off the ignition,
and disconnect the spark plug wire(s).
1. Park machine on a flat, level surface and engage the
parking brake. Disengage the PTO switch, turn off
the engine and remove the key from the ignition.
2. If the engine is hot, allow sufficient time for the
muffler to cool to prevent a burn injury during
3. Install the 3/8-16 x 2-1/2” bolts (B) through the mount
plate (A) and install spacers (C).
4. Install the mount plate onto the bumper with the bolts
above the top bumper tube.
5. Install the mount brackets (E) loosely secure with the
3/8-16 nylock flange nuts (D).
6. Install the 3/8-16 x 1” bolts (F) through mount plate
and mount brackets loosely secure with the 3/8-16
nylock flange nuts (D).
7. For 2-Bag: Position the right hand side mount plate
approximately 2” (5,1cm) from the right hand end of
the bumper tubes and tighten the hardware securely.
For 3-Bag: Center the mount plate side-to-side on
the bumper and tighten the hardware securely.
Bagger Adapter Kit
Part No. 5600055
Fits 2006 Simplicity Champion Series
Fits 2006 Snapper and Massey Ferguson Consumer Z Series
Figure 1. Install Adapter Kit
A. Mount Plate
B. 3/8-16 x 2-1/2” Bolts (2X)
C. Spacers (2X)
D. 3/8-16 Nylock Flange Nut (4X)
E. Tube Brackets (2X)
F. 3/8-16 x 1” Bolts (2X)
Part No. Qty. Description
5048264 2 Spacer, .39 X .63 X 1.50
5401581A 2 Mount, Bagger, Tube Bracket
5025013X20 2 3/8-16 x 2-1/2” Bolt
5025013X8 2 3/8-16 x 1” Bolt
5025394 4 3/8-16 Nylock Flange Nut
3 Bag Mount
2 Bag Mount