Open as PDF
4.6 Keyboard 4 Replacement Procedures
PORTEGE A200 Maintenance Manual (960-499) 4-15
5. Remove the keyboard flexible cable from the connector PJ3230 on the system board.
6. Remove the keyboard.
Figure 4-8 Removing the keyboard (2)
Installing a keyboard
The following describes the procedure for installing a keyboard. (See Figure 4-6 to 4-8.)
1. Set the keyboard on the palm rest with the back up and connect the keyboard flexible
cable to the connector PJ3230 on the system board.
2. Turn the keyboard face up and set it while inserting the latches under the palm rest.
3. Fix the keyboard with the following screws.
? M2?3S S-THIN HEAD screw ?3
4. Hook the latches at the back of the keyboard holder first and push down the front side
of the keyboard holder.
Keyboard flexible cable