Open as PDF
4 Replacement Procedures 4.14 Speaker
4-30 PORTEGE A200 Maintenance Manual (960-499)
2. Disconnect the speaker cable from the connector PJ6003 on the system board.
3. Peel off the four insulators and one glass tape and remove the speakers and speaker
Installing a speaker
To remove a speaker, perform the following procedure. (See Figure 4-20.)
1. Set the speakers in place and fix them with the following screws.
? M2?3S S-THIN HEAD screw ?4
2. Connect the speaker cable to the connector PJ6003 on the system board and stick the
3. Place the speaker cable into the cable slot and stick the four insulators.