Schumacher Power Supply PS-120A Product Support


May 27th, 2010 at 6:09pm

broken plug-in class2 transformer

for Schumacher Power Supply PS-120A

The AC plug on my jump start is broken. It is a class2 transformer model # HB-308B Pri. 120V60HZ 15VA Sec. 15.6VAC600ma Where can I get a replacement part ?


  • ManualsOnline
    The ManualsOnline team has found the manual for this product! We hope it helps solve your problem.

  • roy.helton
    Century tool has the replacement part 866-277-0888 with shipping it was $27.00

    Was this comment useful?

  • jpklgt94
    I Need the same transformer too, specs are the same with the other comments. Please reply to us, thanks

    Was this comment useful?

  • drdumanis
    I have the same problem and need the same part:
    Class 2transformer HB-308C, pri.120W, 60Hz, 15VA, Sec .15.6 VAC 600mA.

    Was this comment useful?

  • corvettessection
    I have the same problem, where can I get the CLASS2TRANSFORMER HB-308C pri 120v 60HZ 15VA, sec. 15.6VAC600mA

    Was this comment useful?

  • skipulk
    I tried calling Schumaker and also Test Right who sells the same charger to other stores. No luck finding the transformer anywhere

    Was this comment useful?

  • Sign In

Need help with this product?

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • ManualsOnline Blog
  • ManualsOnline Google Plus