Open as PDF
w w w . a d c . c o m • + 1 - 9 5 2 - 9 3 8 - 8 0 8 0 • 1 - 8 0 0 - 3 6 6 - 3 8 9 1
Gigabit Ethernet Patch Panel
ADC has designed a professional broadcast-quality Gigabit (1000 baseT) patching system for
demanding professional environments where frequent patching and higher density is required. The
system features a high-density 32-port normal-through card frame system to ADC KRONE
termination system. Now you can patch Ethernet data properly using reliable
durable military-grade jacks rated for 30,000 insertions/withdrawal cycles. The Cat 6 rated patch
cords are keyed to ensure proper patching.
Compared to other systems employing light duty RJ45 connectors rated at fewer than 500
insertions/withdrawal cycles or bantam jacks that do not switch all signal lines, the UniPatch
module is a significant advance in Ethernet and machine control patching.
The GigE system is a dense pack digital control interface patching system that provides test access,
patch, cross-connect and monitor functions in 100 Ohm balanced transmission systems. It has
a common signal format, bit rate, and operation up to Gigabit Ethernet (1,000 Mbits/sec). The
UniPatch GigE system is the choice for carrier-class Ethernet patching where reliability is critical.
• Category 5e channel compliant
• High-density modular design, 32 circuits per panel
• Available with normal-through (patch by exception) or straight-through modules
• Modular LSA-PLUS
punch down backplane
• Keyed and highly reliable military-grade patch cords, rated to 30,000 cycles
• Available with an easily removable wire management bar
• Cable agnostic (works with any Cat 5e/Cat 6 cable)