Open as PDF
This is a Wireless PCI Adapter that delivers unrivaled wireless performance for your Desktop
PC. It complies with IEEE 802.11n draft standard and backward compatible with IEEE
802.11b/g. This product is made in ISO9001 approved factory and complies with FCC part 15
regulations and CE approval.
• Complies with draft IEEE 802.11n standard
• Up to 300Mbps data transfer rates in 802.11n mode
• Backward compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g
• Supports 64/128-bit WEP Data Encryption
• Supports WPA, WPA2, WPS, 802.1x advanced security
• Supports both Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc Networking Modes
• Supports Quality of Service (QoS) - WMM, WMM-PS
• Supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista
• Simple user setup and diagnostics utilities
1.2 LED Indicator
LED Light Status Description
ACT Blinking Data is being transmitted or received.
Wireless link is established.
1.3 Package Contents
• One Wireless PCI Adapter
• Three External Antennas
• One CD-ROM (Drivers / Utility, User’s Manual)
• One Quick Installation Guide
If any of the above items is missing, contact your dealer immediately.
2. Installation Procedure
Note: If you have installed the Wireless Adapter driver & utility before, please
uninstall the old version first.
2.1 Turn off the computer and insert the Wireless PCI Adapter into the PCI slot of your
2.2 “Found New Hardware Wizard” will be displayed after the adapter is installed and the
computer is restarted. Please click Cancel to continue.