Open as PDF
Specifications Product highlights
• Battery type: AAA / LR03 Alkaline
• Battery voltage: 1,5 V
• Chemical composition: Alkaline
• Heavy metals: Cd free, Hg free, Pb free
• Packaging material: Carton, PET
• Packaging type: PET blister
• Shelf life: 5 years
• Interchangeable with: AAA, LR03, AM4, 24A,
• Inner carton dimensions WxDxH: 125 x 160 x 40
• Master carton quantity: 12
• Outer carton dimensions WxDxH: 123 x 160 x
• Product dimensions (WxDxH): 83 x 120 x 11 mm
Issue date 2008-03-14
12 NC: 9082 100 08943
EAN: 87 10895 98082 1
© 2008 Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V.
All Rights reserved.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Trademarks are the property of Koninklijke Philips
Electronics N.V. or their respective owners.
Alkaline technology ensures power for high drain devices.
Cadmium, Mercury and Lead free
These Philips batteries are guaranteed free from harmful
heavy metals such as Cadmium, Mercury and Lead.
Alkaline outperforms ZnC
Alkaline batteries are six times better than average Zinc
Philips offers a complete portfolio consisting of the most
frequently used batteries (AA, AAA, C, D, 9V) in different
packaging variations in order to meet your needs.
Shelf life up to 5 years
Every battery suffers from energy loss when not in use.
We guarantee that the battery contains at least 80% of
its initial energy within the best before date.