Open as PDF
- Apple Studio Display 17 (ADC) Monitor Stand
Removing the Monitor Stand
1. Warning: Turn off your computer and disconnect the display cable
• Unplug the display cable from the computer.
• Wait five minutes for the computer’s internal components to cool
The monitor weighs 20 kg (45 pounds). Be careful
when repositioning the monitor.
Use a thick, soft, clean cloth (such as a folded blanket or towel)
as a cushion. Place the monitor upside down on the cloth so the
screen is away from you and the monitor stand is in front of you.
3. Slide the monitor stand toward the display cable.