Open as PDF
Apple Studio Display 17 (ADC) Monitor Stand -
Installing the Replacement Monitor Stand
1. Holding the new monitor stand, align the slots in the center of the stand
with the tabs on the base of the monitor.
2. Slide the stand up to engage the locking tabs.
3. Turn the stand counterclockwise.
4. Align the retaining clip and press it down until it clicks into place. The
retaining clip is keyed and only ﬁts one way.
5. Check that the stand slides easily.
6. Turn your monitor upright and reconnect it to the computer.