Open as PDF
ViewSonic VX2255wmb/VX2255wmh 2
Important Safety Instructions
1. Read these instructions completely before using the equipment.
2. Keep these instructions in a safe place.
3. Heed all warnings.
4. Follow all instructions.
5. Do not use this equipment near water. Warning: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock,
do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
6. Clean with a soft, dry cloth. If further cleaning is required, see “Cleaning the Display” in
this guide for further instructions.
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install the equipment in accordance with the
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other
devices (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not attempt to circumvent the safety provisions of the polarized or grounding-type
plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type
plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade and the third prong are
provided for your safety. If the plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for
replacement of the outlet.
10. Protect the power cord from being tread upon or pinched, particularly at the plug, and the
point where if emerges from the equipment. Be sure that the power outlet is located near
the equipment so that it is easily accessible.
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table specified by the
manufacturer, or sold with the equipment. When a cart is used, use caution
when moving the cart/equipment combination to avoid injury from tipping
13. Unplug this equipment when it will be unused for long periods of time.
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Service is required when the unit has
been damaged in any way, such as: if the power-supply cord or plug is damaged, if liquid
is spilled onto or objects fall into the unit, if the unit is exposed to rain or moisture, or if
the unit does not operate normally or has been dropped.