Open as PDF
ViewSonic VX2255wmb/VX2255wmh 5
Congratulations on your purchase of a ViewSonic
Important! Save the original box and all packing material for future shipping needs.
NOTE: The word “Windows” in this user guide refers to the following Microsoft operating
systems: Windows ‘95, Windows NT, Windows ‘98, Windows 2000, Windows Me
(Millennium), Windows XP, and Windows Vista.
Your LCD display package includes:
NOTE: The CD includes the User Guide PDF files and INF/ICM display optimization files.
The INF file ensures compatibility with Windows operating systems, and the ICM file (Image
Color Matching) ensures accurate on-screen colors. ViewSonic recommends that you install
both the INF and ICM files.
• LCD display
• Power cord
• Line in cable
• VGA cable
• DVI-D cable
• USB 2.0 cable (A-B type)
• ViewSonic Wizard CD-ROM
• Quick Start Guide
• Sit at least 18” from the LCD display.
• Avoid touching the screen. Skin oils are
difficult to remove.
• Never remove the rear cover. This LCD
display contains high-voltage parts. You
may be seriously injured if you touch
• Avoid exposing the LCD display to direct
sunlight or another heat source. Orient the
LCD display away from direct sunlight to
• Always handle the LCD display with care
when moving it.
• Place the LCD display in a well ventilated
area. Do not place anything on the LCD
display that prevents heat dissipation.
• Ensure the area around the LCD display is
clean and free of moisture.
• Do not place heavy objects on the LCD
display, video cable, or power cord.
• If smoke, an abnormal noise, or a strange
odor is present, immediately switch the
LCD display off and call your dealer or
ViewSonic. It is dangerous to continue
using the LCD display.
• Do not rub or apply pressure to the LCD
panel, as it may permanently damage the