Open as PDF
Power source is indicated on the rear of the set. It contains high-voltage parts.
If you remove the cover, it may cause fire or electric shock. Do not remove the
cover by yourself. (Control switches are at the front of the monitor.)
1. Read Instructions : All the safety and operating instructions should be
read before the appliance is operated.
2. Retain Instructions : The safety and operating instructions should be
retained for future reference.
3. Heed Warnings : All warnings on the monitor and in the operating
instructions should be adhered to.
4. Follow Instructions : All operating and user instructions should be
5. Cleaning : Unplug this monitor from the wall outlet before cleaning.
Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth for
Exception. A monitor that is meant for uninterrupted service and that for
some specific reason, such as the possibility of the loss of an authorization
code for a CATV converter is not intended to be unplugged by the user for
cleaning or any other purpose may exclude the reference to unplugging
the monitor in the cleaning description otherwise required in Item 5.
6. Attachments : Do not use attachments not recommended by
AD(AMERICAN DYNAMICS) as they may cause hazards.
7. Water and Moisture : Do not use this monitor near water for example,
near a bathtub, wash bowl, kitchen sink or laundry tub in a wet basement
or near a swimming pool and the like wet basement or near a swimming
pool and the like.