Open as PDF
4 - 2 Users Manual
4.1.2 Instrument identification
Your power supply can be identified by its model number and version number. At
delivery the power supply has a default IEEE device address. To identify your
power supply, proceed as follows:
1) Start up the identification by pressin
the key as many times as necessary to dislay the followin
Note: The address aa is the actual GPIB device address (default = 28).
2) Proceed with the identification by pressin
the key a
ain so that the display shows the followin
Note : - PM28nn is the model number of the power supply.
- Vx.x is the firmware version of the power supply.
- y is the number of the output channel (1, 2 or 3).
- zz is the firmware version of the output channel.
The firmware versions of all output channels can be verified by pressin
e Y (output channel number) on the display.
Note: The SELECT function is applicable only for multiple output models.
3) Finish the identification by pressin
A aDDRESS a
P :M28nn V zx.x y z