Open as PDF
4 - 10 Users Manual
an output current
1) Turn off the power supply.
2) Remove the plastic terminal block cover from the output to be tested.
Connect a short circuit (jumper wire) between the - V(olta
e) and + V(olta
output terminals as follows:
Note: The diameter of the jumper wire must be lar
h to carry the
maximum short-circuit current.
3) Turn on the power supply. If the supply is in the STANDBY mode or if the
selected output channel is disabled, repeat the tutorial commands
4) Check that the CC annunciator is on, indicatin
that the output channel is in
the Constant Current mode.
5) Set the current of the selected output channel to 0.5A by pressin
The display shows:
6) Enter the output current settin
check that the display reads approximately 0.5A.
7) Enable the overcurrent protection circuit (OCP) by pressin
8) The display shows:
The OCP EN annunciator is on, indicatin
that overcurrent protection is
enabled. The CC annunciator should be off.
- S- V+ V+ S
n .ISET A0 5