Open as PDF
Replacing the Center-Control Cover
1. Follow the instructions in Before You Begin.
2. Align the tabs on the center-control cover with the slots on the palm rest assembly.
3. Gently press around the edges of the center control cover till it snaps in place.
4. Close the display and turn the computer over.
5. Replace the three screws that secure the center-control cover to the computer base.
6. Replace the battery pack (see Replacing the Battery Pack).
7. Replace the base cover (see Replacing the Base Cover).
Back to Contents Page
CAUTION: Before turning on the computer, replace all screws and ensure that no stray screws remain inside the computer. Failure to do so may
result in damage to the computer.