Open as PDF
Connecting the Power Cord
• Use only the power cord supplied with the monitor.
1. Turn off the main power switch.
2. Plug the power cord (supplied) into the AC input terminal.
3. Plug the power cord (supplied) into the AC power outlet.
The cables connected to the terminals on the rear of the
monitor can be fastened with the cable clamp.
Attach the cable clamp into the cable clamp attachment on the
rear of the monitor and fasten the cables.
AC input terminal
Power cord (Supplied)
Main power switch
Removing the Handles
The handles can be removed.
• The removable handles and handle screws are for use with this monitor. Do not use them for any other devices.
• To attach handles, be sure to use the handles and handle screws which were removed from the monitor.
• Be sure the handles are attached securely.