Open as PDF
1. MENU button This button is used to pop-up, select and close the OSD (On Screen
2. SELECT button This button is used to select menu options when the OSD Menu is
buttons When the OSD Menu is displayed:
These buttons are used to increase or decrease the value of a selected
When the OSD Menu is not displayed:
These buttons are used to adjust backlight brightness .
4. Power LED This LED is lit green when in use and orange when in power-saving
5. Power button Pressing this button turns the power on. (After turning the power on, it
may take a little time before the screen displays.)
Press the button again to turn the power off.
6. Power terminal The AC adapter is connected here.
7. RGB input terminal The RGB signal cable is connected here.
8. Security lock anchor By connecting a security lock (purchased separately) to the security lock
anchor, the monitor is fixed so that it cannot be transported.
The security slot works in conjunction with Kensington Micro Saver
9. Ventilation openings Note: Never block the ventilation openings as this may lead to overheat-
ing inside the monitor and result in malfunction.