Open as PDF
Controls and functions
External control panel
1. Power (Refer to pages 17 and 21 for
Turns the projector on or off.
Opens, saves and exits the on-screen
3. Down 6
4. 5 Up
5. 3 Left
6. Right 4
The #2 to #6 buttons are used to select
the desired menu items and to make
adjustments when the on-screen
menu is activated. Refer to page 23 for
When the on-screen menu is not
activated, the 3 Left and Right 4
buttons function as Keystone -/+ hot
keys. Refer to page 19 for more
7. Source (Refer to page 21 for informa-
Sequentially selects the input signal
RGB/YPbPr, Video, or S-Video.
8. Auto (Refer to page 19 for more infor-
Automatically determines the best
picture settings for the displayed
9. Power indicator light (Refer to page
32 for more information.)
Lights up or flashes when the
projector is under operation.
10. Temperature warning light (Refer to
page 32 for more information.)
Flashes red if the projector’s
temperature becomes too high.
11. Lamp indicator light (Refer to page 32
for more information.)
Indicates the status of the lamp.
Lights up or flashes when the lamp
has developed a problem.
12. Zoom ring (Refer to page 19 for more
Adjusts the size of the image.
13. Focus ring (Refer to page 19 for more
Adjusts the focus of the projected