Open as PDF
Lenovo IdeaPad Z560/Z565
This section presents the following service parts:
• “Overall” on page 78
• “LCD FRUs” on page 83
• Each FRU is available for all types or models, unless specic types or models
• FRU with specic models listed and described as xxU (where U is an example
of a country designator) should be used for all models ending in U.
• FRU with specic models listed and described as 3Dx (where 3D is an example
of a unique conguration) should be used for all of these models, unless specic
country or region designator is specied.
• A CRU (customer replaceable unit) is identied by a single asterisk (*) or two
asterisks (**) in the CRU ID column. An N in the CRU ID column means that
the part is not a CRU. A single asterisk (*) means that the part is a Self-service
CRU; two asterisks (**) means that the part is an Optional-service CRU.
Lenovo IdeaPad computers contain the following types of CRUs:
These CRUs are unplugged or held by no more than two screws.
Examples of these types of CRUs include an AC adapter, a power
cord, a battery, and a hard disk drive. Other Self-service CRUs
depending on product design may include a memory, a wireless card,
a keyboard, and a palm rest with nger print reader and touchpad.
These CRUs are isolated parts within the computer that are concealed
by an access panel that is typically secured by more than two screws.
Once the access panel is removed, the specic CRU is visible.
• A RoHS compliant FRU is identied by an R. An N in the RoHS ID column
means the part is not a RoHS compliant FRU.
• FRUs marked with OP are available as options.