Open as PDF
38 DPM 9350/00 - User Manual
3. Confirm the operation by pressing the DEL button again for at least
2 seconds and the section is deleted permanently from the file.
The waste bin symbol indicates that the section has been deleted.
Deleting a file
To permanently delete an entire sound file, follow these steps:
1. If you do not have the file you want to delete already open, go to the file by
moving the Jog Dial up or down.
2. Confirm the file selection by pressing the Jog Dial and make sure that the 4-
Position Switch is in the Stop position.
3. Press the DEL button for at least 2 seconds.
An X symbol appears at the beginning and the end of the file to indicate that
the sound file is marked to be deleted.
4. Confirm the operation by pressing the DEL button again for at least
Note: To cancel any delete operation, move the 4-Position Switch to any
position. Dictations which have been finished with the EOL (End-of-
Letter) indication cannot be deleted unless the EOL indication is
removed from the file.