Open as PDF
4. Push the fuser levers upwards.
5. Open the top cover and inner cover.
6. Holding the inner cover open, carefully take the jammed paper out of the
printer. The inner cover will then close automatically.
7. Close the top cover. Make sure that it is securely closed.
8. Push the fuser levers downwards.
9. Open and then close the rear cover or front cover to resume printing.
1 fuser lever
Do not touch the fuser inside the inner cover. It is hot and could cause
burns! The fuser’s operating temperature is 180 °C (356 °F). Take
care when removing paper from the printer.