Open as PDF
(2) Main scanning direction (FR directional distortion
1) Remove the OC glass and the right cabinet.
2) Loosen the copy lamp unit wire fixing screw.
3) Manually turn the mirror base drive pulley and bring No. 2/3 mirror
base unit into contact with the positioning plate.
At that time, if the front frame side and the rear frame side of No.
2/3 mirror base unit are brought into contact with the positioning
plate at the same time, the mirror base unit parallelism is proper.
If one of them is in contact with the positioning plate, perform the
adjustment of 4).
4) Loosen the set screw of the scanner drive pulley which is not in
contact with No. 2/3 mirror base unit positioning plate.
5) Without moving the scanner drive pulley shaft, manually turn the
scanner drive pulley until the positioning plate is brought into con-
tact with No. 2/3 mirror base unit, then fix the scanner drive pulley.
AR-160/161 FM/E  ADJUSTMENT 11/27/1998
7 – 4