Open as PDF
2. When the system on which PMCS is being installed is not having any
.Net Framework installed on it. The PMCS 6.15 installation will go
ahead by installing .Net Framework 1.1.4322. This is applicable for all
3. When the on which PMCS is being installed is not having IIS installed.
The PMCS setup gives option to cancel installation, install IIS and start
PMCS setup again or continue with the installation. If continued with
installation without IIS installation then the installed PMCS system
cannot be used by Remote Viewer Installation to connect as a PMCS
Server setup. On Windows 2003 Server machine, after IIS is installed
run the steps mentioned in “Application Note 120 – Adding ASP.net
component in W2K3 Server. PDF” either after PMCS installation or
after PMCS installation.
4. During the steps of installation, if cancel button is clicked then finish
dialog pops up. When Finish is clicked a message box titled “Internal
Error” pops up. Please click ok and it will cancel the installation. AT
any point of time you can again start with the PMCS installation
without any problem.
Follow the procedure below to install each PMCS catalog number. Be sure the
catalog numbers you are installing are appropriate for the destination PC (Host
PC or View Node). Close any open applications before installation.
1. Insert the PMCS Installation CD into the CD-ROM drive.
2. Click the Start button from the Windows 2000 SP4 Task Bar and select
26 • Installing the Software CIMPLICITY PMCS Read-This-Book-First