Open as PDF
Working with Cimplicity Viewer
How to view the screens on a viewer node
To configure the project on a Cimplicity viewer node, running on a HMI server,
follow the directions below.
1) Install Cimplicity HMI 6.1 SP5 on one machine with HMI Server option on
a Windows 2000 SP4 machine.
2) Install PMCS 6.15 on the same machine with the serial numbers given.
3) Install Cimplicity HMI 6.1 SP5 on another machine with Viewer Runtime
option on a Windows 2000 SP4 machine.
4) Install PMCS 6.15 on the same machine with the serial numbers given for a
viewer node, which installs Runtime wizards and WC and EV only.
5) Now create a project in HMI Server node, with Enable project Broadcast
option. Drop the wizards which contains LFP and also tab selection mode
6) On the viewer node now map the drive (preferably Cimplicity Directory) of
HMI server node.
7) Important Note: On the viewer node neither you copy the project nor
8) Now after mapping the drive, open the MainMenu.cim file, which is on
HMI server node from the Viewer node. Or On the viewer node, Go to
Start\Programs\Cimplicity\HMI\Cimview-> Common dialog box
appears, select\point the Mainmenu.cim file (obviously on the HMI server
node’s file). See the following figure.
9) Open the small faceplate wizard files to get the configured screens.
50 • Working with Cimplicity Viewer Node CIMPLICITY PMCS Read-This-Book-First