Open as PDF
Press the tray select ( ) key to select the multi-bypass tray.
• Paper must be fed narrow side into the feed slot.
• Special papers such as transparency film and labels must be
fed one sheet at a time through the multi-bypass tray.
• When copying onto transparency film, remove each copy
promptly. Do not let copies stack up.
Note for loading envelopes
• Envelopes must be fed narrow side into the feed slot one at a time.
• Do not use non-standard envelopes, and envelopes that have metal clasps, plastic
snappers, string closures, windows, linings, self-adhesive, patches or synthetic
materials. Do not use envelopes that are filled with air or envelopes that have labels
or stamps attached.
• Envelopes of which the surface is not flat because of embossing may cause the
copies/prints to become smudged.
• Under high humidity and temperature conditions the glue flaps on some envelopes
may become sticky and be sealed closed when copied/printed.
• Use only envelopes which are flat and crisply folded. Curled or poorly formed
envelopes may be poorly copied/printed or may cause misfeeds.
• It is recommended that you perform a test copy before performing the actual copied/
• Be sure to select either Com 10, DL, C5 or Monarch on the paper size setting of the
printer driver. (For detailed information on printer driver, refer to the online manual.)