Open as PDF
B–6 MULTILINK ML1200 MANAGED FIELD SWITCH – INSTRUCTION MANUAL
DC POWER INPUT CHAPTER B: DC POWER INPUT
B.5 UL Requirements for DC-powered units
48VDC products shall be installed with a readily accessible disconnect device in the
building installation supply circuit to the product.
1. Minimum 18AWG cable for connection to a Centralized DC power source.
2. Minimum 14AWG cable for connection to a earth wiring.
3. Use only with Listed 10 A circuit breaker provided in building installation.
4. “Complies with FDA radiation performance standards, 21 CFR subchapter J.”
5. Fastening torque of the lugs on the terminal block: 9 inch-pound max.
6. To secure a centralized DC Power Source cable , use at least four cable ties to
secure the cable to the rack at least 4 inches apart, with the first one located
within 6 inches of the terminal block.