Open as PDF
7. Configurator, Projector alignment settings
All internal stored patterns are retrieved and displayed in Test pattern dialog box. Some of those will
be the same as those accessible via the short cut buttons.
2. Select a ﬁle from the list and click Open (b).
The selected pattern is displayed on the projection screen.
3. To clear a projected pattern, click Clear (c).
Test pattern selection, others
7.3 Gamma adjustment
Gamma is an image quality enhancement function that offers a richer image by brightening the already
darker portions of the image without altering the brightness of the brighter portions (contrast feeling en-
Adjusting via dragging
1. Click on the slider bar of the gamma adjustment and hold down the mouse button.
2. Move the slider until the desired value is reached.
R5976924 PROJECTOR TOOLSET 16/04/2009