Open as PDF
6. Configurator, General projector settings
6.8.2 Source switching
Switching from one source to another
To minimize undesired effects when switching from one source to another one can use the seamless
Example of fade effect
Switching mode set up
1. Click on Advanced control (a). (image 6-14)
The Advanced control dialog box opens.
2. If the indicated effect is not the desired effect, click on Change (b).
A list of effects is displayed.
3. Select the desired effect and click Select (c).
4. To change the transition time, click on the up down control of the spin box next to Transition time until
the desired time is reached (expressed in milliseconds) (d).
5. Click Close.
R5976924 PROJECTOR TOOLSET 16/04/2009