Open as PDF
3.8.6 Add shot cut key to a snapshot
What can be done?
To each snapshot a key stroke can be associated so that it can be used as short cut key. This short cut
key can be activated at any time. Depending on the apply settings, the snapshot will be loaded without
any notice or will be loaded after aski
ng for conﬁrmation. Once the snapshot is loaded, the statuses will
1. Click on the snapshot icon on the manage button bar (a) (image 3-14)
The Snapshot management dialog box opens with all available snapshots (b).
2. Click on the key bindings icon (c).
The Snapshot trigger keybinding
dialog box opens (d).
3. Select the snapshot to add a keybinding (e).
4. Enter a keystroke (f).
No combination of keys is possible. Only single key can be used.
5. Select the snapshot trigger by clic
king on the radio button (g).
- Don’t apply: not happens when activating the key.
- Apply after conﬁrmation: once the key is pressed, a conﬁrmation message is displayed.
- Apply immediately: once the key is pressed, the snapshot is applied without displaying any message.
R5976924 PROJECTOR TOOLSET 16/04/2009