Open as PDF
7. Configurator, Projector alignment settings
How to focus
1. Click on the up or down arrow button in the focus pane.
Click until the correct focus is obtained.
7.2 Alignment pattern
What can be done?
A predeﬁned pattern can be set immediately on the projection screen and cleared again. This can be
done via short cuts or via other internal patterns.
To select a short cut pattern
1. Click on one of the predeﬁned buttons. (image 7-5)
The selected pattern is displayed by the projector when the lamp is on and the shutter is open (not
The following patterns are available:
For more patterns, click on Others.
2. To clear a projected pattern, click Clear.
Test pattern selection
To select other test patterns
1. Click on Others (a). (image 7-6)
R5976924 PROJECTOR TOOLSET 16/04/2009