Open as PDF
7. Configurator, Projector alignment settings
The value in the input ﬁeld of the spin box will change accordingly.
Adjusting via the up down controls
1. Click on the up down control of the spin box of the gamma adjustment until the desired value is reached.
The value in the input ﬁeld change accordingly.
Adjusting via the input ﬁeld
1. Click inside the input ﬁeld of the spin box of the gamma adjustment.
2. Select the actual value and enter a new value with the keyboard.
7.4 Individual color selection
What can be done?
1. Click on the radio button of your choice. (image 7-8)
The selected color is displayed on the screen.
The following can be selected:
- green only
7.5 Horizontal keystone correction
What can be done ?
The side keystone (horizontal keystone) correction is used to align the image if the projector is mounted
at a non standard projection angle.
R5976924 PROJECTOR TOOLSET 16/04/2009