Open as PDF
9. Configurator, Color alignment
9.4.2 Free white point adjustment
Uncheck Use color temp. traject. The white point can be moved to any location (f).
Setup via the coordinates
1. Select ﬁrst Custom color space. (image 9-5)
2. Click on the up down control of the spin box of White until the desired coordinates are reached.
click in the input ﬁeld of the spin boxes and enter the desired value for White.
The white point can be moved to any value.
Custom white point adjustment
Setup via the color gamut
1. Click the white point in the color gamut representation (g). (image 9-6)
2. Hold down the mouse button and drag the white point to the desired position in the color space.
The white point can be dragged to any value.
R5976924 PROJECTOR TOOLSET 16/04/2009