Open as PDF
8. Configurator, Projector adjustment settings
4. Click on the desired ﬁle in the list (e) and click Open or Select (f).
When a standard ﬁle is selected or a not matching custom ﬁle, Projector Toolset will ask to create a
new custom source ﬁle by copying the settings of the selected ﬁle into the custom ﬁle.
5. Click OK to create a new custom source ﬁle. If Cancel is pressed the previous selected ﬁle is loaded
The new created ﬁlecanbeedited.
Load ﬁle from all ﬁles
8.5.4 Edit Input settings
• Total horizontal pixels: total horizontal pixels in the source. If the value is wrong, sampling mistakes
(small vertical bars in the projected image) will be seen in the image.
• Active horizontal pixels: determine the width of the window on the screen. This value is normally given
inthesourcespeciﬁcations. If not, adjust until full image height is displayed (no missing lines).
• Horizontal start in pixels: number of pixels between the beginning of the input signal and the start of
the video information in the signal.
• Total vertical pixels: total vertical pixels in the source.
• Active vertical pixels: number of vertical pixels determining the height of the projected image. This
valueisnormallygiveninthespeciﬁcations of the source. If not, adjust until full image height is dis-
played (no missing lines)
• Vertical start in pixels: number of pixels between the start of the input signal and start of the image on
• Horizontal period in nanoseconds.
How to edit
1. Select ﬁrst a window.
R5976924 PROJECTOR TOOLSET 16/04/2009