Open as PDF
13. Configurator, Warp User Interface
How to toggle hard edges on or off
1. Right click on the grid. (image 13-18)
The context menu opens.
2. Click on Show hard edges.
When the hard edges are hidden before the click, the hard edges will be visible and the check box in
the content menu will be checked.
When hard edges are visible before the click, menu item was checked, then the hard edges are hidden
and the check box becomes unchecked.
Show hard edges
13.12 Save conﬁ guration to ﬁle
What can be done ?
A warping conﬁgurationcanbesavetoﬁle. This ﬁle can be reloaded for editing purposes or the saved
ﬁle can be uploaded on a device and activated via DMX commands
How to save to ﬁle
1. Click on the Save icon in the Floater menu (1a). (image 13-19)
right click on the grid to open the context menu and select Save c onﬁguration ﬁle (1b).
The Save window opens (2). The warping ﬁles are normally stored in [Projector Toolset in-
2. Click on the ﬁle name input ﬁeld and enter a name for the ﬁle (3).
3. Click Save (4).
R5976924 PROJECTOR TOOLSET 16/04/2009