Open as PDF
13. Configurator, Warp User Interface
Multi node selection
Selecting all nodes in a row/column
1. First select a single node.
An active area is set and the background becomes yellow.
2. Right click on a grid to open the context menu. (image 13-8)
3. Select MultiSelect and move the cursor to the right.
4. Select Toggle row multiSelect and/or Toggle column multiSelect depending on what you want to do.
The row and/of column with the ﬁrst selected node is completely selected. All symbol of all other nodes
on that line becomes orange. An active area is set around each active node but the back ground color
of these active areas is light green. The color of the master active node remains yellow.
5. Two types of movements are now possible:
- Start by moving the master active node. All other selected nodes will follow.
- Move a node in the selection, except the master node. All nodes in the selection will move propor-
tionally but the master node remains on its place.
R5976924 PROJECTOR TOOLSET 16/04/2009