Open as PDF
4. Click in the input ﬁ eld and enter the host name (d).
5. Click OK to make the connection.
Create connection via host name
Making a connection via a host name is only possible when the host name is known by
the network DNS server.
Via a projector scan single connection
1. Select the Connection properties tab (a). (image 5-9)
The right pane changes to the connection setup page.
2. Click on the radio button next to A projector connected on the network to select the Ethernet connection
3. Click on the Device scan button (c).
The Scanning projector progress bar appears. The broadcast query (based on UDP) for projectors
scans the complete LAN network to detect available projectors on the network. The scanning results
are displayed in the Discover projectors dialog box (d). Only the projector of the added projector type
and the not yet added projectors to the conﬁguration are in the list.
4. Click on the desired IP address to select (e) and click Open (f).
A connection is made with the selected projector.
R5976924 PROJECTOR TOOLSET 16/04/2009