Open as PDF
6. Configurator, General projector settings
6.2 Control interface
The following items can be consulted and are read only values:
• Projector name: name given to the projector during the creation.
• Serial number: serial number of the connected projector.
• Projector overview
- Input ﬁles per input module
- Lamp on or off: indicated by a light beam (yellow). Black means that the lamp is off.
- Name of selected test pattern (with a preview if available) if one is selected.
The Customer identiﬁer can be changed. Therefore, click on the edit icon (a) next to actual identiﬁer.
Customer identiﬁer window
The current name is selected. Enter a new name and click OK.TheCustomer identiﬁer is changed.
6.3 Basic controls, Lamp ON/OFF
What can be done?
The lamp status is indicated by the led color in front of the lamp toggle button and by the text indication
right next to the button.
R5976924 PROJECTOR TOOLSET 16/04/2009