Open as PDF
8. Configurator, Projector adjustment settings
Input settings adjustment
Adjusting via dragging
1. Click on the slider bar of a speciﬁc adjustment and hold down the mouse button.
2. Move the slider up or down until the desired value for that speciﬁc adjustment is reached.
The value below the adjustment will change accordingly.
Adjusting via the up down controls
1. Click on the up down control of the spin box of a speciﬁc adjustment until the desired value is reached.
The value in the input ﬁeld change accordingly.
Adjusting via the input ﬁeld
1. Click inside the input ﬁeld of the spin box of a speciﬁc adjustment.
2. Select the actual value and enter a new value with the keyboard.
When closing the Input dialog box,
Projector Toolset asks to save the new settings.
R5976924 PROJECTOR TOOLSET 16/04/2009 137