Open as PDF
8. Configurator, Projector adjustment settings
Move a window
Move via the coordinates
1. Select the window you want to move. (image 8-37)
2. Change the Top and Left value indicating the current start position of the window. Click on the up down
control of the spin box until the desired value is reached
click inside the input ﬁeld of the spin box and enter the desired value with the keyboard.
Move window via coordinates
8.7.6 Aspect ratio output window
Relation between the horizontal & vertical dimension in which the window will be displayed,
e.g. 4 by 3 or 16 by 9. Can also be expressed as a decimal number, such as 1.77. The larger
the ratio or decimal, the wider are less square the image.
How to change
1. Right click on the window to change the aspect ratio. (image 8-38)
A context menu opens.
2. Select Aspect ratio locking and move the cursor to the right.
The possible choices are displayed.
Possible choices are:
- custom: current aspect ratio is ﬁxed, what ever it is.
- unlocked: no locking between the displayed window (input) and the layout window.
When a ﬁxed aspect ratio is selected the layout window will fo
llow the aspect ratio of the input window.
3. Select the desired aspect ratio for the selected window.
R5976924 PROJECTOR TOOLSET 16/04/2009