Open as PDF
8. Configurator, Projector adjustment settings
When changes are made in the Input dialog box and when closing this box without ﬁrst saving, the software
asks to save the settings anyway.
The save is executed on the projector.
For direct save
1. Click Adjust. (image 8-14)
The Input dialog box is displayed.
2. Click on File and select Save.
The settings are saved in the same ﬁle on the projector.
Save custom source ﬁle
When closing the Input dialog box, Projector Toolset asks to save the changes.
8.5.6 Rename the current input ﬁle
What can be done?
The current input ﬁlecanberename.
Not possible to rename the active ﬁle (current loaded ﬁle).
How to rename, way 1
1. Click on the rename icon on the Input settings pane (a). (image 8-15)
The Rename input dialog box opens (b).
2. Select the ﬁle to rename from the list (c) and click Rename (d).
R5976924 PROJECTOR TOOLSET 16/04/2009